Learn to code – the fun way – with Roblox. Using this popular gaming platform, kids will learn coding and make games. Learn the programming language Lua which is widely used in the real world by game developers due to its gentle learning curve and speed of execution. The most exciting part? Kids will use fundamental building blocks of Roblox Studios to create their own obstacle course!
Please install Roblox Studio from this link (https://www.roblox.com/create) . To ensure Roblox Studio runs smoothly, we recommend the following settings as the minimum:
- PC/Windows — Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10, running IE (Internet Explorer) version 11 or higher. For Windows 8/8.1 you will need to run Roblox in Desktop Mode, as Metro Mode (the tiled start-screen) is not currently supported.
- Mac — macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) and above.
- Graphics Card — A computer less than 5 years old with a dedicated video card, or a laptop less than 3 years old with an integrated video card.Processor — Processor with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz or better.
- Memory — At least 1 GB of system memory.
- Internet access. This keeps the software up-to-date and lets you save projects to your Roblox account. A minimum 4-8 MB/s internet connection is recommended. In addition, a 2-button mouse with a scroll wheel is required to make it easier to navigate the Studio